top of page

Animal Health Certificates (AHC)

For Pet Travel from the UK to the EU

Dog at the Beach

If you plan to travel with your pet from the UK to the EU you will require an Animal Health Certificate.

We issue AHCs for collection at our acupuncture clinic locations in Plympton, Ipplepen and Holsworthy and (subject to availability) on Home Visits in Devon.

Please note we do not offer Rabies Vaccinations and do not issue commercial export certificates or export certificates for non-EU countries.

For full travel advice visit the .gov website

In order for Adam to be able to issue an AHC, your pet needs:

  • a microchip

  • a valid up to date rabies vaccination

  • Tapeworm treatment for dogs if you’re travelling directly to Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway or Malta

  • Suitable evidence such as clinical history from your usual vets

If you would like more information or require an AHC please fill in the form below or email

Pet Travel: About
Pet Travel: Sales Lead

AHC Request

If you would like more information or to arrange an AHC please fill in this form

Thanks for submitting!

Black Dog
bottom of page